Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Crazy

Life, in all it’s glory, has been pure chaos recently.  Mostly, I’ve been struggling with the decision of what I will be doing next year.  It has always been my desire to go to USC (University of South Carolina) but, the money isn’t there in order for that to happen.  I’ve been praying about it a lot recently and my desire to attend USC is still there so, in my opinion, that is a sign that God wants me there.  In order to get there, I need a LOT of money and, honestly, I also need a car.

What I am asking of you is for you to pray about this situation.  Please pray about what my life will be like in the next few months.  I don’t really know what is going to happen but, I just pray the finances and options become available.  Also, just pray about my willingness to do whatever God wants me to do.  Whether that is going to USC or staying here in Waynesboro, just pray that I will embrace it and know that His plan is much bigger than I can fathom.

Thanks for all your support and prayer!

-Carter L.

No comments:

Post a Comment