Monday, April 6, 2009

Work Crew

As many of you know, I have a strong passion for YoungLife and I feel that it is a great tool to bring students to Christ. Therefore, I applied and got accepted to YoungLife's work crew this summer at Lake Champion in New York. I will be at Lake Champion for the whole month of June doing different jobs around the camp ensuring that things run as smoothly as possible for the students there. I could either be doing dishes for a month, doing landscaping, or other things like that. Work crew is strictly volunteer but I think it will be the greatest opportunity of my life. I'm asking for as much prayer as people can give because I am very nervous about this. I know that God has everything under control and He will definitely be close by my side for that entire month.

-Carter

No comments:

Post a Comment