Saturday, January 24, 2009

Decisions, Decisions

I have always felt that I should go into the ministry in some way, shape, or form. The problem is, in what way will I serve God? Music is a huge part of my life. I love the drums and I have recently picked up guitar. So music ministry is a definite possibility. I also love working with people my age and working with kids younger than I am. I feel like going into youth ministry would be an awesome and amazing job. The real question is: can I handle it?? It seems that I may have to decide some pretty huge things in my near future.

The point of this blog is to ask anyone reading to be praying for me and my decisions on how to serve the Lord. It's a huge step to try and figure out what to do with the rest of my life and I don't want to decide spur of the moment. I need God's help and my friend's help. It's a big deal but it'll be an awesome ride.


-Carter L.

No comments:

Post a Comment